What is Amplemarket all about?
Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.
In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.
Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
You will be part of an ambitious team and a fast-paced work environment. You'll also work directly with our founders in order to improve and scale our product. If you are a curious, motivated person and are looking to make an immediate impact at an exciting startup, please get in touch!
Meet the team
Do you want to get to know more about the people behind the product (and your possible future colleagues)?
Check out our blog post and meet the Product Team: https://blog.amplemarket.com/product-team
- Drive all design efforts from inception to delivery
- Guide the design vision and assist teams in prioritizing and resolving UX debt
- Identify and pursue strategic and tactical design opportunities
- Work hands-on on end-to-end design initiatives, striving to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Communicate with (internal and external) clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Drive the advancement of product design by promoting our standards and approaches within an all-remote context
- Understand the long-term goals of the company and work with other Product Designers to break down designs into actionable steps that align with those goals
- Participate in design reviews and set the standard for providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Teach and socialize decision-making frameworks to the team, enabling them to solve problems efficiently and autonomously
- Mentor designers on the most valuable deliverables and approaches for each stage of validation, and collaborate with them to create these artifacts
This role doesn’t focus on managerial duties, you will be a hands-on designer involved in helping the Design team develop by setting best practices and mentoring individual designers 🙂
- 6 - 10 years of experience as a Designer (preferably with B2B, Tools, and Platform Products)
- Experienced with tech Product Design
- Familiar with research, process design, and customer journey mapping relevant UX/UI Design softwares as Zeplin, Invision, Figma, Photoshop, Sketch
- Experienced with solution validation methods (A/B Testing / User Testing)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
A little more about Amplemarket:
- We are a post-Series A start-up
- We are backed by YCombinator
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Founders also created https://fermatslibrary.com
- You can listen more about us here: https://bit.ly/2W7fVDR
- Nice remote work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more!
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.
Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!