Who are we?
Ancoris is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider which helps customers innovate and transform through the use of Google Cloud. We have extensive expertise in Google Cloud technologies, and deliver our magic through Data and AI, as well as modernisation of applications and workspaces.
We are on a journey to becoming the most innovative partner in the Google ecosystem, so this is the right time for you to join a smart and friendly team, but with great ambition to succeed. We celebrate diversity, nurture talent from within and do the right thing for our customers.
What will your role be?
You will be working with our customers on innovative projects focused on the GCP cloud platform. You will have value based conversations with customers to translate their needs into solid technical solutions as well as delivering those solutions hands-on.
You will be working with cloud-native architectures, containers and serverless environments, with an emphasis on automation. As a consultant you will be working with a varied set of customers and will have lots of problems to solve, so you won’t get bored!
What will you be doing?
- Designing and deploying GCP infrastructure solutions for our customers.
- Migrations of legacy workloads and modernisation of existing cloud infrastructure platforms to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient, and scalable platforms.
- Working closely with customers and our sales team to identify the right GCP solution to support the overall needs of the customer, advising them on adopting modern development and architecture principles.
- You will be applying a cloud-native, automation-first approach to everything we do.
- Keeping up to date with Google Cloud technologies to ensure you stay abreast of market leading technologies and how we may use them.
This may be you:
- Passionate about Google Cloud. It’s ok if you have not worked with GCP yet!
- You will have a demonstrated ability to architect ongoing service solutions based on Google Cloud, AWS or Azure, and experience with a broad tool set such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience in designing and delivering cloud based migration and infrastructure projects
- Experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python/Go/PowerShell/Nodejs/C# or equivalent
- An understanding of application development and application release management, particularly CI/CD tooling and systems.
- You have an eye for detail. You’re comfortable designing and implementing reliable and high quality solutions for our customers
- You are strong at problem solving. You will need critical thinking to deal with technical solutions and stakeholders
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively.
- You’re curious. Desire to continuously learn, improve and understand the technology driving the industry and how it can unlock value for our customers.
- You will have the willingness to contribute to the business and our culture more broadly than just this role.
There are many roads leading up to being a Google Cloud Architect. Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Don’t self-select out!
What we offer you:
- You will be a part of a skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- Flexible working with a healthy work life balance.
- Our people come first. That’s why you’ll have access to private medical insurance, employee assistance programmes, group life assurance, income protection and access to a market leading benefits platform
- Learning & development. We will support you in your growth journey and cover the costs of your role-based certifications
- We have first hand experience that diversity encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers' needs. This means that whatever your background, you won’t find a more welcoming place to work.
- We have family friendly policies and encourage a work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working options in roles which permit it.
What we stand for
We embrace our age, gender and culturally diverse workforce and value the wealth of possibilities this opens up. We believe it encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers and their needs.
Our customers’ challenges inspire us to discover agile, ground-breaking ways to dramatically help improve the way they work enabling them to drive their business forward.
Trusted to deliver
Our reputation is based on experience and delivery, but we never forget that trust has to be earned. So we engage openly, listen, act with professional integrity and guide clients to make the right decisions that work for their business, not ours.
Our customers, and their long term success, are what drive us relentlessly forward. We are not satisfied with anything less than exceeding their expectations.