Who are we?
Ancoris is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider which helps customers innovate and transform through the use of Google Cloud. We have extensive expertise in Google Cloud technologies, and deliver our magic through Data and AI, as well as modernisation of applications and workspaces.
We are on a journey to becoming the most innovative partner in the Google ecosystem, so this is the right time for you to join a smart and friendly team, but with great ambition to succeed. We celebrate diversity, nurture talent from within and do the right thing for our customers.
What will your role be?
You will be part of our newly formed Google Cloud Managed Services team, maintaining and supporting our customer’s infrastructure environments, both proactively and reactively. You will act as a subject matter expert and be responsible for developing their automated discovery and monitoring using DevOps tooling and techniques.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering agile, secure and proactive maintenance of our supported customer’ environments in Google Cloud. You will monitor, analyse, and resolve any incidents that may occur.
- Continuously increasing the level of automation and security of our managed environments, ensuring high availability, and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You will ensure that internal tooling, process and procedures are regularly maintained and provide input into improvement plans and roadmaps.
- Designing, creating and updating automation scripts using tooling such as Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation and Jenkins with a focus on GCP operations and software deployment/configuration.
- Keeping up to date with Google Cloud technologies to ensure you stay abreast of market leading technologies and how we may use them.
This may be you:
- Passionate about Google Cloud. It’s ok if you have not worked with GCP yet!
- Experience in managing cloud production environments.
- Experience in server, network, systems administration, equipped with troubleshooting and scripting skills for daily operations.
- Experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, Bash or equivalent.
- Understanding of CI/CD, Container technology and Microservices.
- You're motivated to take ownership and to find innovative ways to improve our services agility and efficiency, and to continuously learn new skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively.
- You’re curious. Desire to continuously learn, improve and understand the technology driving the industry and how it can unlock value for our customers.
- You will have the willingness to contribute to the business and our culture more broadly than just this role.
There are many roads leading up to being a Google Cloud Operations Engineer . Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Don’t self-select out!
What we offer you:
- You will be a part of a skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth.
- Flexible working with a healthy work life balance.
- Our people come first. That’s why you’ll have access to private medical insurance, employee assistance programmes, group life assurance, income protection and access to a market leading benefits platform
- Learning & development. We will support you in your growth journey and cover the costs of your role-based certifications.
- We have first hand experience that diversity encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers' needs. This means that whatever your background, you won’t find a more welcoming place to work.
- We have family friendly policies and encourage a work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working options in roles which permit it.
What we stand for
We embrace our age, gender and culturally diverse workforce and value the wealth of possibilities this opens up. We believe it encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers and their needs.
Our customers’ challenges inspire us to discover agile, ground-breaking ways to dramatically help improve the way they work enabling them to drive their business forward.
Trusted to deliver
Our reputation is based on experience and delivery, but we never forget that trust has to be earned. So we engage openly, listen, act with professional integrity and guide clients to make the right decisions that work for their business, not ours.
Our customers, and their long term success, are what drive us relentlessly forward. We are not satisfied with anything less than exceeding their expectations.