Who are we?
Ancoris is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider which helps customers innovate and transform through the use of Google Cloud. We have extensive expertise in Google Cloud technologies, and deliver our magic through Data and AI, as well as modernisation of applications and workspaces.
We are on a journey to becoming the most innovative partner in the Google ecosystem, so this is the right time for you to join a smart and friendly team, but with great ambition to succeed. We celebrate diversity, nurture talent from within and do the right thing for our customers.
What will your role be?
You will be responsible for the delivery of projects that accelerate our customer’s journey to the cloud - whether that be migrating their current infrastructure to GCP, modernising their applications to use leading edge technologies such as serverless, containers/kubernetes, microservices, helping them gain insights from their data using BigQuery, or deploying Workspace to transform how they collaborate.
You will be surrounded by cloud-native architectures, industry leading technical specialists and customers who want to transform their organisations.
What will you be doing?
- Managing end-to-end GCP or Google Workspace projects, accelerating our customers' journey to the cloud.
- You will potentially be working on a number of projects at the same time, so you won’t get bored!
- Work closely with customers and our account teams to build customer confidence in our ability to deliver transformational projects.
- Guide the customer on best practices, and meet functionality, quality and customer satisfaction objectives. And of course deliver on time, on budget.
- Taking full hands-on responsibility for the actual delivery of the project plan.
- Keeping up to date with Google Cloud technology to ensure you stay abreast of market leading technologies and how we may use them.
- Meeting with customers and prospects where needed to help understand their needs, and support our sales teams in demonstrating our experience and credibility.
- You will also likely get involved in all sorts of other things, including presales, scoping etc.
This may be you:
- Experience delivering professional services based projects to a wide range of customers. Ideally in the GCP or cloud space.
- Experience delivering complex technology projects using modern project management methodologies.
- Ability to influence and drive IT projects and manage project scope and budget.
- Able to challenge customer thinking and develop new ways of working to bring thought leadership, innovation and value as a trusted voice across the Ancoris customer base.
- You are strong at problem solving. You will need critical thinking to deal with complex situations (and sometimes even stressful).
- You are a driver. You drive things forward, you don’t wait for people to chase you. You get on with it independently, bringing others with you.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You’re curious. You desire to continuously learn, improve and understand the technology driving the industry and how it can unlock value for our customers.
- You will have the willingness to contribute to the business and our culture more broadly than just this role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively.
There are many roads leading up to being a Google Cloud Project Manager . Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Don’t self-select out!
What we offer you:
- You will be a part of a skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- Flexible working with a healthy work life balance.
- Our people come first. That’s why you’ll have access to private medical insurance, employee assistance programmes, group life assurance, income protection and access to a market leading benefits platform
- Learning & development. We will support you in your growth journey and cover the costs of your role-based certifications
- We have first hand experience that diversity encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers' needs. This means that whatever your background, you won’t find a more welcoming place to work.
- We have family friendly policies and encourage a work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working options in roles which permit it.
What we stand for
We embrace our age, gender and culturally diverse workforce and value the wealth of possibilities this opens up. We believe it encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers and their needs.
Our customers’ challenges inspire us to discover agile, ground-breaking ways to dramatically help improve the way they work enabling them to drive their business forward.
Trusted to deliver
Our reputation is based on experience and delivery, but we never forget that trust has to be earned. So we engage openly, listen, act with professional integrity and guide clients to make the right decisions that work for their business, not ours.
Our customers, and their long term success, are what drive us relentlessly forward. We are not satisfied with anything less than exceeding their expectations.