Who are we?
Ancoris is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider which helps customers innovate and transform through the use of Google Cloud. We have extensive expertise in Google Cloud technologies, and deliver our magic through Data and AI, as well as modernisation of applications and workspaces.
We are on a journey to becoming the most innovative partner in the Google ecosystem, so this is the right time for you to join a smart and friendly team, but with great ambition to succeed. We celebrate diversity, nurture talent from within and do the right thing for our customers.
What will your role be?
You’re the ultimate guardian of customer satisfaction as well as delivery efficiency. We believe there is no trade off between delivering profitability and happy customers. It’s all about defining the right processes and expectations upfront, providing excellent communication during delivery and of course having the right talent to deliver (we’re taking care of that already!). So, your role is to own customer delivery across all our business lines.
You are also part of the Ancoris operations management team and, as a result, we expect you to get involved in the overall running of the business, beyond just the “day job”.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee and be ultimately responsible for the delivery of all Ancoris services engagements.
- Define & improve all of our delivery processes and methodologies, and this includes the scoping and pricing process.
- Continually uphold customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Achieve set margin targets for each engagement and overall.
- Ensure adequate levels of utilisation and resource planning / coordination across the delivery teams
- Build a talented and diverse delivery / project management team as the business grows.
- Ensure a high level of engagement with customers, participating in project boards, steering committees, etc.
- Deal with, learn from (and preferably avoid!) customer escalations.
- Ensure engagement feedback loop, identify areas of process improvement and implement them.
- Collaborate with sales and practice teams to ensure consistency and deliverability of all engagements.
- Proactively work with Google on technical engagement, joint project delivery and overall partnership interactions, including making sure that project delivery follows Google best practice and supports appropriate certifications available from Google
- You are part of the management team, so you’ll be a net contributor to the overall company strategy and the strengthening of our culture.
This may be you:
- You are excellent at relationship and stakeholder management. You will need excellent relationship building skills both internally and with our customers and partners.
- You love operational efficiency. You are incredibly organised with a keen eye for process and continuous improvement.
- Programme / Project management is one of your strong passions, and you have led projects and delivery teams before. Ideally a leader in this space for 5+ years.
- You understand Professional Services practices and the intricacies of scoping, resource planning, utilisation, etc. Background in Managed Services would be a bonus.
- You’ve got some background in leading projects based on cloud platforms and may even have a certification or two (the latter is not a prerequisite, though).
- Ideally, you understand products and offerings in general and how the delivery function contributes to the overall strategy.
- You are strong at problem solving. You will need critical thinking to deal with complex situations (and sometimes even stressful).
- You are a driver. You drive things forward, you don’t wait for people to chase you. You get on with it independently, bringing others with you.
- You are a leader. In the true sense. Someone that people want to work with and who can add to other people’s careers and perspectives.
- You have strong business acumen, and will have the ability to contribute to the business and culture more broadly than just this role.
There are many roads leading up to being a Head of Delivery. Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Don’t self-select out!
What we offer you:
- You will be a part of a skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth.
- Flexible working with a healthy work life balance.
- Our people come first. That’s why you’ll have access to private medical insurance, employee assistance programmes, group life assurance, income protection and access to a market leading benefits platform.
- Learning & development. We will support you in your growth journey and cover the costs of your role-based certifications.
- We have first hand experience that diversity encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers' needs. This means that whatever your background, you won’t find a more welcoming place to work.
- We have family friendly policies and encourage a work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working options in roles which permit it.
What we stand for
We embrace our age, gender and culturally diverse workforce and value the wealth of possibilities this opens up. We believe it encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers and their needs.
Our customers’ challenges inspire us to discover agile, ground-breaking ways to dramatically help improve the way they work enabling them to drive their business forward.
Trusted to deliver
Our reputation is based on experience and delivery, but we never forget that trust has to be earned. So we engage openly, listen, act with professional integrity and guide clients to make the right decisions that work for their business, not ours.
Our customers, and their long term success, are what drive us relentlessly forward. We are not satisfied with anything less than exceeding their expectations.