Who are we?
Ancoris is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider which helps customers innovate and transform through the use of Google Cloud. We have extensive expertise in Google Cloud technologies, and deliver our magic through Data and AI, as well as modernisation of applications and workspaces.
We are on a journey to becoming the most innovative partner in the Google ecosystem, so this is the right time for you to join a smart and friendly team, but with great ambition to succeed. We celebrate diversity, nurture talent from within and do the right thing for our customers.
What will your role be?
We are seeking dynamic individuals who are passionate about data to join our fast-growing Data Analytics & AI consulting practice. You will join a talented team of enterprise data specialists, analysts and engineers who share a passion for helping clients unlock value in their data and deliver insights that matter.
What will you be doing?
As a Cloud Data Analytics Engineering Lead you will be leading a team of data analysts to deliver leading-edge data and AI solutions across a diverse range of clients. Working across the full modern data analytics stack, you will be be:
- Engineering best-in class data ingestion pipelines into Google BigQuery using the latest ingestion technologies, including Fivetran
- Building advanced transformation and ML pipelines in BigQuery using dbt
- Modern data warehousing on BigQuery using our Kimball methodology tailored for the Cloud
- Producing engaging data visualisations in Looker, DataStudio and similar platforms
- Leveraging the latest machine learning and AI offerings from Google Cloud
- Working closely with clients to identify their primary needs and objectives
- Analysing key client data sources, processes and flows
- Instilling trust in the client that we can help them achieve their goals
- Demonstrating leadership to more junior data analysts through design reviews, code reviews, and general assistance where needed
- Joining a highly-motivated and supportive team of data professionals who value client satisfaction, continuous learning, innovation and inclusion
This may be you:
- Experience in a similar data analytics / BI developer role
- Ideally working in a consulting capacity helping clients achieve their data objectives
- Hands-on with relational databases and/or Cloud data warehouses e.g. BigQuery (preferred), Snowflake, Azure, AWS
- Analysing large datasets to discover relationships, trends and insights
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience leading a technical team
- Strong analytical thinking , problem solving and organisation skills
- A curiosity and eagerness to learn data analytics technologies and best practises
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; can articulate complex concepts to a varied audience; comfortable in a client facing role
- A good team ethic, self-motivated, collaborative
There are many roads leading up to being a Cloud Data Analytics Engineering Lead . Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Don’t self-select out!
What we offer you:
- You will be a part of a skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth.
- Flexible working with a healthy work life balance.
- Our people come first. That’s why you’ll have access to private medical insurance, employee assistance programmes, group life assurance, income protection and access to a market leading benefits platform.
- Learning & development. We will support you in your growth journey and cover the costs of your role-based certifications.
- We have first hand experience that diversity encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers' needs. This means that whatever your background, you won’t find a more welcoming place to work.
- We have family friendly policies and encourage a work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working options in roles which permit it.
What we stand for
We embrace our age, gender and culturally diverse workforce and value the wealth of possibilities this opens up. We believe it encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers and their needs.
Our customers’ challenges inspire us to discover agile, ground-breaking ways to dramatically help improve the way they work enabling them to drive their business forward.
Trusted to deliver
Our reputation is based on experience and delivery, but we never forget that trust has to be earned. So we engage openly, listen, act with professional integrity and guide clients to make the right decisions that work for their business, not ours.
Our customers, and their long term success, are what drive us relentlessly forward. We are not satisfied with anything less than exceeding their expectations.