🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, Reebok and more
📈 Join our growing team
About the team
&Open’s Sales team is a dynamic group of individuals who play a crucial role in company growth. Expanding quickly, the team works to create the best possible outcomes for customers with ease and proficiency — providing simple solutions to complex problems. They care about every detail, and are the creative problem solvers who power long-lasting client relationships. If you thrive in B2B environments and often categorise yourself as “being up for the challenge” when it comes to both strategy and thinking on your feet, you’ll feel right at home on our wonderful Sales team.
About the role
We’re seeking a Sales Development Representative for Europe, the Middle East and Africa to join our growing Sales team. Primary responsibilities will include becoming an expert on our target market(s) and building connections to boost sales engagement. This candidate will stand out if they bring initiative, passion and a few years of relevant experience to the table, setting the pace and leading by example for team members to come.
What you’ll do
- Manage inbound and outbound. Mainly in relation to day-to-day sales processes. Develop qualified leads for an overall deeper sales engagement.
- Create a pipeline. Engage with prospective accounts across a range of channels from inbound, outbound, social and referrals.
- Oversee our sales CRM. This requires diligence, attention to detail and care.
- Learn the target market. Understand what customers desire and how we can help solve their challenges. Always synthesise your learnings and be prepared to share them with the broader team, keeping us in front of our competitors.
- Be an advocate. We’ve developed an innovative approach to corporate gifting and you’ll be the first person to tell our prospects about it. Remain passionate and informed whilst taking the time to listen and understand prospects’ needs.
- Self-start. AKA bring your own ideas into the fold. Work collaboratively and creatively with our team to help develop target lists and identify new business channels.
What you’ll need
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in sales development, lead generation and/or marketing
- 1+ years of experience in a tech, media or creative work environment
- Experience using Google Suite and navigating CRM platforms
- B2B SaaS enterprise sales experience is a plus
- Strong ability to communicate with clarity, energetic confidence and a conversational tone that fosters human connection
- History of collaboration, working with internal and external partners to achieve team goals
- Quick learning skills coupled with innovative ideas
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for the role and &Open’s offerings
- Rigorous attention to detail — both with internal and external deliverables
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- A positive and resilient can-do attitude, as this is a business development role
- Ability to continuously engage and empathise with prospective accounts while simultaneously collaborating with the broader &Open team
All welcome here
We believe diverse teammates, opinions and backgrounds generate a larger global impact and more considerate acts of care. &Open is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.