🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, Reebok and more
📈 Join our growing team
About the team
&Open’s Marketing team is growing. We create content that communicates our brand story to targeted audiences through an omni-channel approach. We’re a group of strategists, designers and writers who have the sole responsibility of messaging who we are and what we do to incoming talent and potential clients. What works for one brand might not for another, so we obsess over making &Open stand out.
About the role
We're seeking a skilled Growth Marketing Specialist to help build and scale our digital marketing strategy from the ground up. This individual will be involved in everything from strategy, execution and analysis of digital marketing efforts across both website and digital channels to paid media, email, campaign management and ad operations. The primary goal of this role is to target and attract the right kinds of clients, followers and audiences to help &Open expand its reach.
What you’ll do
- Develop an end-to-end digital strategy. Then go on to deliver thought-provoking messaging and content to our key audiences (these include prospects, clients, partners, suppliers and investors).
- Attract. Draw in the right customers in order to maximise our brand building and awareness activities. Use parts of the marketing technology stack to ensure that we are expanding upon the correct channels.
- Nurture. Do this by using email-lead workflows and tools, ensuring the correct message is being served to various types of communities.
- Improve, every day. Interpret acquisition performance and shape roadmap(s) to implement any required changes. Identify areas of concern, extract key findings and turn them into actionable next steps.
- Stay in the know. Analyse campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports to optimise campaigns and produce the best ROI. Research new opportunities and avenues to promote our content and attract new clients.
- Manage calendars. Create, maintain and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars.
- Measure and report. Assess the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against predetermined goals, ROI and KPIs.
- Quality-control. Manage campaigns across SEO, PPC, social media advertising, affiliates, email and display, and identify new channels for success. Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in digital/growth marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Marketing preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, re-marketing, Facebook Ad Manager, Instagram ads, YouTube, Pinterest and other digital platforms/mediums
- Data-driven suggestions with a keen analytical eye
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database(s), email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience working in a B2B or e-commerce environment preferred
- Creative solutions when identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong organisational skills with a detail-oriented, target-focused approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly growing company
All welcome here
We believe diverse teammates, opinions and backgrounds generate a larger global impact and more considerate acts of care. &Open is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.