🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, Reebok and more
📈 Join our growing team
About the team
Our People team is growing. We help drive &Open's mission by hiring and onboarding great people, nurturing our company's unique culture (even while remote) and running the day-to-day operations of our Dublin studio. We provide environments and programmes that are sustainable, healthy and fun, allowing our employees to be the best at what they do.
About the role
We’re looking for a Office Manager to join our ever growing team in Dublin. The right candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to roll up their sleeves and jump right in. As someone who is unwavering in their pursuit of helping others and improving the employee experience, you’ll use your exceptional problem-solving skills to help us build an even better workplace — one that’s filled to the brim with culture and kindness.
What you’ll do
- Show our office some love. Ensure our Dublin headquarters are taken care of to the highest degree. This includes meeting rooms, kitchen and common areas.
- Handle day-to-day needs. Run the studio and everything that comes with it (i.e. deliveries, kitchen stock, office supplies and more).
- Plan the fun things. Coordinate regular celebrations, company events and internal gifting opportunities. You’re great at figuring out the logistics of a good party and know how to make it happen.
- Negotiate. Oversee new and ongoing POs and contracts with our vendors.
- Handle tech needs. Properly equip employees with what they need to succeed. Assist with setting up mobile phones and laptops. Put on your techy hat when apps, passwords or devices are acting up.
- Be a guiding light. Create a positive new hire experience by coordinating employee onboarding, facilitating induction and serving as the point of contact to new hires while they get settled into their new role.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Google Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Dropbox (including Dropbox Paper)
- Proven ability to form relationships and bring enthusiasm across all levels of the organisation
- Incredible organisational skills (this one’s important!)
- Autonomy to make projects and assignments their own with minimal supervision
- Eagerness to learn and take initiative, collaborating with various team members if needed
- Self-starter attitude with a team player mindset
- Consistent communication skills, especially when it comes to the Leadership team
All welcome here
We believe diverse teammates, opinions and backgrounds generate a larger global impact and more considerate acts of care. &Open is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.