🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, Reebok and more
📈 Join our growing team
About the team
&Open’s Account Management team works closely with clients every step of the way. From gift development to platform setup to launch to maintenance (and all the little details in between), we ensure that desired goals are achieved and clients are happy. What we love most: creating strong relationships that lead to lasting partnerships. This is only made possible through constant collaboration and communication across all &Open teams.
About the role
We're looking for a full-time Junior Account Manager who will support the business across the customer lifecycle. From assisting with new business and onboarding to managing our existing clients and growing account revenue, this role will predominantly support for our Account Managers on &Open’s larger client accounts.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate. Particularly with the Account Management team to support all aspects of managing our book of business and most active accounts.
- Understand the customer. Anticipate their needs and requirements.
- Provide general support. From reporting to gift development to client interactions.
- Work cross functionally. If done correctly, this helps efficiently achieve account goals.
- Participate. Both in company-wide meetings and internal Account Management catch-ups.
- Be an advocate. Clients will see you as a brand representative of &Open. As the business grows, ensure that all assigned accounts feel taken care of and happy.
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience supporting clients
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Self-starter attitude and willingness to adapt
- Comfort with technical products
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Collaborative team player with a positive demeanour and proven record of accountability
- Comfortability with rapid pace, change and autonomy
All welcome here
We believe diverse teammates, opinions and backgrounds generate a larger global impact and more considerate acts of care. &Open is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.