🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, Reebok and more
📈 Join our growing team
About the team
&Open’s Project Management Team is growing. Our team’s task is to plan and execute projects on time, within budget, at high quality. We’re a group of self-motivated individuals with great communication skills, a keen eye for detail and an affinity for team spirit. Whether internal or external, we act as behind-the-scene orchestrators that move projects along and help accomplish company goals — big and small.
About the role
We’re seeking a versatile, creative and experienced Project Manager to successfully manage the end-to-end onboarding of new clients onto our platform. This role will support the Onboarding Specialist by coordinating all internal teams activities and ensuring our clients’ onboarding experience is smooth and seamless. They’ll also refine our existing onboarding process when it comes to documentation, gathering requirements, planning and tracking tools, team communications, timelines and tasks. A high personal accountability, strong commitment to teamwork and comfortability operating in a fast-paced, high-growth environment will allow this candidate to shine.
What you’ll do
- Communicate. This is (truly) the bread and butter of this role. Report all activities across teams, including Leadership. Manage RAID logs, dependencies and project documentation.
- Consistently deliver. Organisation, excellent time management and the ability to drive and deliver paralleled projects are incredibly important.
- Coordinate across teams.Project-manage all client onboarding projects and coordinate activities spanning the entire business. Work closely with Account Management, Creative, Product, Buying and Merchandising, Logistics and Engineering every step of the way.
- Identify, plan and develop.Recognise resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Build full-scale project plans and associated communications documents. Then go on to direct project schedules, tasks and deliverables.
- Monitor.Maintain and monitor project plans to include technical, product, business and customer tasks/deliverables. Track project progress and continually manage expectations with team members and other key stakeholders.
- Predict.Stay 10 steps ahead and identify/manage project dependencies, risks and critical paths. Maneuver changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate channels. Proactively address pain points, inefficiencies and potential risks that could impact the project.
- Deliver strong results.Lead project delivery all while ensuring quality performance in the execution of company projects.
- Iterate and improve.Identify ways to improve the client onboarding experience and internal operations.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent that supports this role
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince 2, Agile, etc.) is desirable
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Client onboarding experience is a plus
- Strong familiarity with project management software (ClickUp is our tool of choice) for project scheduling and reporting
- Understanding of software development, integration and software testing processes
- Background in working with software engineers on scoping, estimating, testing and deploying new releases is a plus
- Experience in delivering high-quality documentation and prioritising/managing risk across complex programmes of work
- Excellent communication skills — both verbal and written
- Keen interest in collaborating with others to ensure project impact is maximised
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to successfully prioritise tasks
All welcome here
We believe diverse teammates, opinions and backgrounds generate a larger global impact and more considerate acts of care. &Open is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.