Based in the heart of Salford Quays, Apadmi creates technology to keep leading organisations and their customers moving forward. We do that by creating digital products which solve complex problems and deliver enriching experiences for people on the move across mobile, web and digital platforms.
Apadmi’s team of over 200 in-house experts work with our clients to define their digital vision, design and engineer transformational products. Our work helps to solve business challenges for the likes of Domino’s Pizza, Co-op, NHS, Chetwood, BBC, SailGP, Wattbike and Chelsea Football Club. Apadmi, technology that moves.
As a Test Analyst you will be joining our growing test team of 24, you will be working within a team of varying experience giving you the opportunity to grow. If you enjoy coaching and mentoring more junior team members, this will be a great opportunity for you to help with developing others.
You will get to work on a variety of client projects testing both mobile and web applications. Working as part of a scrum team, you will also work with other areas of the company.
What you’ll do
- Undertaking all levels of testing: system, UAT, regression, integration
- Analyse, review and assess user requirements, specifications and design documentation for testability
- Creation and maintenance of test cases
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test procedures
- Analysis of systems and ability to report on quality of system by reporting of actual results
- Reporting/monitoring of defects in defect management systems with all relevant information
What we’re looking for
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for a candidate who has:
- Excellent communication skills
- ISTQB Foundation certificate
- Good working knowledge of testing processes and project lifecycles
- Working knowledge of Web/Mobile platform application development
What you’ll get
As well as all the standard stuff you’ll get at Apadmi (think holidays, pension, the usual benefits), we have a collaborative community which offers a range of opportunities and rewards for our people, as well as excellent career development through our Apadmi Academy.
We also trust our people to work in a way that supports their productivity, so we can offer a hybrid way of working which you are in control of. If it’s good for you, then it’s good for us, so let’s chat about what works during the interview process.
If you think you have what we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you. Hit that apply button now!