Based in the heart of Salford Quays, Apadmi creates technology to keep leading organisations and their customers moving forward. We do that by creating digital products which solve complex problems and deliver enriching experiences for people on the move across mobile, web and digital platforms.
Apadmi’s team of over 200 in-house experts work with our clients to define their digital vision, design and engineer transformational products. Our work helps to solve business challenges for the likes of Domino’s Pizza, Co-op, NHS, Chetwood, BBC, SailGP, Wattbike and Chelsea Football Club. Apadmi, technology that moves.
We’re looking to recruit a Senior MuleSoft Developer to join our Engineering Team at Apadmi to lead the way in designing and implementing Mulesoft solutions for our impressive list of clients.
Hybrid or remote working is available for this role. We request flexibility on being able to attend training sessions and key client meetings at our HQ in Salford as and when required.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team to design, build and implement MuleSoft solutions
- Develop API-led solutions for our clients that focus on long term digital transformation programmes
- Work directly with client stakeholders to articulate estimates, elicit business needs and lay out options
- Create clear and concise specifications for other development teams to build from
- Stay up to date with MuleSoft platform changes and be an advocate for best practices
- Work with our product and project management teams in various delivery methodologies
- Work with support team to manage hand over and ongoing performance monitoring
- Take ownership of build pipelines and automation
What we’re looking for
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for a candidate who:
- Holds a valid certification as MuleSoft Developer with several years in a senior developer role
- Proficient with MuleSoft components, connectors and tooling
- Experienced managing environments, promotion of features, feature flagging and versioning
- Interested in DevOps, managing full SDLC and developing with performance in mind.
- Strong knowledge of networking, policy configuration and security best practices
- Understands the platform idiosyncrasies and wider MuleSoft design patterns at play
- Strong debugging and analytical mindset
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- Able to capture functional and non-functional requirements in living, versioned technical documentation
- Strong focus on API contract creation to unlock other teams via integration mocks
- Opinionated on what good looks like for the design of complex, long-lived solutions
- Big on automation, unit testing and repeatability of process to move teams forward
- Able to translate high level concepts for projects teams to quickly align to
- Experience of working with Scrum and Agile with a big focus on hygiene factors that keep projects running smoothly
- Good at technical coaching of other team members, including code reviews, walkthroughs and pair programming
- Experience collaborating with test / front end teams on Postman collections
- Background in software development would help with communicating to parallel teams
- Exposure to Salesforce integrations is a nice to have
We have a collaborative community which offers a range of opportunities and rewards for our people, as well as excellent career development through our Apadmi Academy.
If you think you have what we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you. Hit that apply button now.