Based in the heart of Salford Quays, Apadmi creates digital solutions to keep leading enterprise organisations and their customers moving forward.
We do that by solving complex business problems and delivering enriching experiences for people on the move across mobile, web and digital platforms. Our expertise covers research, application development, complex systems integrations and management of multiple third-party service providers.
Ever ordered a Domino's pizza from their mobile app? If the answer is yes, you’ve sampled our award winning work.
Apadmi’s team of over 200 in-house experts work with our clients to define their digital vision, design and engineer transformational products. Our work helps to solve business challenges for the likes of Argos, BBC, Co-op, Chelsea FC, Schroders, Very, Vodafone and Domino’s.
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be a key member of the project team focussing on delivering end to end projects throughout the full lifecycle including discovery, definition and development.
Delivering great products that provide real value through technology and innovation. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
We offer the opportunity to work across a range of clients from Lifestyle start ups through to blue chip Private Banking clients. Projects will vary in size and budget and typically, these will involve the development of new products or enhancing existing products, involving multi-disciplinary teams at Apadmi and third parties.
What you’ll do
You’ll have previous experience of delivering digital projects in a similar role, excited by a new challenge for a fast-growing digital specialist. Key elements of the role include:
- Determine and define project scope, objectives and deliverables, ensuring every project is set up for success
- Work closely with the resourcing team to plan in and maintain appropriate resources to deliver in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare estimates based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Risk mitigation / planning and communication of assumptions, issues and key dependencies
- Keeping up to date with industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
What we’re looking for
Ideally, you’ll have some experience working in a similar role, preferably in a digital consultancy or software development environment. We’re looking for someone who fits the following:
- Agile qualifications and experience
- Experience working on digital projects, specifically mobile apps
- Self-driven, results orientated and a positive outlook
- Proactive and detail oriented with strong communication and reporting skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interrogate project metrics to identify areas for continuous improvement
- Natural forward planner and strategic thinker
- Reliable, tolerant, persistent and determined
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Able to get on with others and be a team player
As well as all the standard stuff you’ll get at Apadmi (think holidays, pension, the usual benefits), we are a friendly, collaborative community which offers a range of events, activities, opportunities and rewards for our people. Additionally, we offer excellent career development and training through our very own Apadmi Academy.
This role will be based at our Apadmi HQ in Salford Quays although occasional travel to clients may be required.
If you think you have what we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you. Hit that apply button now.