Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement? 🚀
Your mission as a (Senior) Research Consultant
We are looking for a (Senior) Research Consultant (m/f/d) to join our strong Research Consulting Team. In this role, you will be in charge of advising and coaching our clients throughout the entire market research process, from finding the right methodology to interpreting the results for a multitude of different projects. You are a true sparring partner, exciting clients about customer centricity, agile market research, and innovative research methods.
What you’ll be doing
- Sparring partner for a variety of clients in the creation, adaptation, and analysis of various market research projects
- Conception of study designs (e.g., method, target group, sample size)
- Conception of bespoke questionnaires across a multitude of use cases (e.g., U&A, tracking, concept testing, creative testing, MaxDiff, Conjoint)
- Interpretation of market research results to give clients hands-on recommendations for action
- Close cooperation with the Research Operations team in the set-up of questionnaires and fieldwork on the Appinio platform
- Close cooperation with the sales team in the implementation of initial projects for new customers
- Project management and strategic development of our Research Consulting Team and the Appinio products
You will thrive in this role if
- You hold a degree in psychology, business administration, market research, statistics or similar data-related fields
- You have a profound knowledge of quantitative market research and / or research methods & statistics
- You have several years of experience in supporting and consulting of B2B customers - ideally, in SaaS, management consulting or advertising/communication
- You have experience with market research, questionnaires and / or studies
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality, pragmatism and proactivity, as well as an affinity for numbers and data
- You have cooperative and caring attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility Policy - meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, the Netherland or the UK
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- Udemy L&D Platform - full access to 22,000+ courses and certifications to deepen your knowledge as your career progresses
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you're located in Hamburg or Berlin, you'll get a Deutschlandticket or access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app to get you to and from the office space
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg's city center - terrace and BBQ included ;-)
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- In case you're located in Berlin, you will have access to our co-working space to get together with our fellow Appinioneers
This post not only outlines our ideal candidate but also serves as an inspiration for what this role can evolve into. Even if you consider yourself an 80% fit but have a genuine passion for this position, we encourage you to apply. We're eager to hear from individuals who share our enthusiasm.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.