Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement? 🚀
Your mission as a Product Owner - Mobile App
Appinio is looking for a Product Owner - Mobile App (m/f/d) to complement our product team.
As a Product Owner, you will be the link between our product managers, developers and (UI/UX) designers; connecting the team in day to day operations and transforming our product visions into an actionable project plan. Together with our product manager, you will recognize Appinio’s potential and bring in your creative thoughts on how to lift our products to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
- Translating the product manager’s vision into actionable tasks
- Working closely with our customer-facing teams and management to provide customer feedback to improve our products
- Being key contact person and “the glue” connecting developers, UI/UX and designers
You will thrive in this role if
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in IT product or project management, ideally in the market research field
- You have a deep understanding of all disciplines of the product team
- You are knowledgeable in the area of SaaS and first experiences in SCRUM
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to inspire and lead teams
How we work
- Small and agile product teams
- Smart, ambitious and awesome coworkers
- No unnecessary meetings - we value focus time
- Using a state of the art tech-stack and tools (Angular 12/13, NodeJs, MongoDB, Docker, AWS, Slack, ClickUp, Github)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility Policy - meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherland or the UK
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get a subsidized HVV ticket or if you're located in Hamburg or Berlin you'll get access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg's city center - terrace and BBQ included ;-)
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- In case you're located in Berlin, you will have access to our Co-Working space to get together with our fellow Appinioneers
Studies indicate that men tend to apply for a job if they meet at least 60% of the required criteria, whereas women and individuals from traditionally marginalized groups are inclined to apply only if they meet all the criteria. Therefore, if you believe you have the necessary qualifications and skills but don't fulfil every single requirement mentioned above, we encourage you to contact us anyway. We would be delighted to have a conversation with you and assess if you have the potential to be an excellent match for the position.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.