Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement? 🚀
Your mission as a Junior Research Executive
We are looking for a Junior Research Executive (German speaking) (m/f/d) to join our globally growing Research Operations Team. In your role, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing our diverse projects to help our clients succeed with cutting edge market research solutions.
Your passion for collaborative working and your numerical skills are needed for a variety of responsibilities that are waiting for you in your new role. In close cooperation with other functions, you will design, test and monitor surveys that keep the needs of our clients in the focus.
What you’ll be doing
- Operational implementation and coordination of market research projects: Programming, controlling and monitoring of surveys
- Support in the design and testing of feedback on questionnaires
- Programming of questionnaires in different languages and monitoring of the surveys
- Supporting Research Consultants in creating In-depth analysis and reporting of results, where necessary
- Close cooperation with our Sales and Research Consulting teams for the implementation of initial projects of (new) customers
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a degree in psychology, business administration, market research, statistics or similar data-related fields
- You have experience in market research
- You are fluent in English and native in German. Knowledge of other languages is a big plus
- You have very good knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- You have excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality, pragmatism and proactivity, as well as an affinity for numbers, data - and for team work
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility Policy - meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherland or the UK
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get a subsidized HVV ticket or if you're located in Hamburg or Berlin you'll get access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg's city center - terrace and BBQ included ;-)
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- In case you're located in Berlin, you will have access to our Co-Working space to get together with our fellow Appinioneers
Studies indicate that men tend to apply for a job if they meet at least 60% of the required criteria, whereas women and individuals from traditionally marginalized groups are inclined to apply only if they meet all the criteria. Therefore, if you believe you have the necessary qualifications and skills but don't fulfil every single requirement mentioned above, we encourage you to contact us anyway. We would be delighted to have a conversation with you and assess if you have the potential to be an excellent match for the position.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.