Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
- You will be responsible for and lead both operationally and strategically the development of arive in the UK, while ensuring that the business is managed in line with the corporate strategy and values
- You will develop the implementation strategy for arive in the new market, setting the stage for rapid growth and revenue generation
- You lead and manage the performance of your team, facilitating the achievement of defined goals and objectives
- You will be responsible for evaluating and optimizing operational and financial performance in the UK, and continuously report on country-specific performance against agreed plans and targets to senior management in Munich
- You will act as a key internal interface between the German headquarter and the UK unit, regularly exchanging views on current challenges and strategies to overcome them
- You will use both internal resources and your external network to leverage and overcome opportunities and challenges in the UK market
- You have an excellent academic background and have already gained relevant e-commerce or even Q-commerce experience in a start-up and / or a company in the consumer goods industry, ideally luxury brands
- You bring several years of experience in business development or similar and therefore have a strong understanding of the needs of our consumers in the UK
- You have a desire to be the first person responsible for building a team from scratch
- You will ideally have experience of managing a business unit with full profit and loss responsibility, running a business to budget and delivering business objectives on time
- Your leadership experience and excellent stakeholder management skills are reflected in your entrepreneurial thinking and leadership, acting as a team builder and always leading your team by example
- You convey a clear vision by convincing your team not only through organizational strength, sense of responsibility, resilience and team spirit, but also by never losing sight of the "big picture"
- Your employees and colleagues describe you as a pragmatic hands-on personality, who independently masters both operational and strategic challenges in the new market
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and possess great motivational and negotiation skills
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
SOUNDS EXCITING TO YOU?
We're looking forward to recieving your application and getting to know you and your motivation!