Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
You want to become part in the beginning of our success story and grow a service that gets people what they love in minutes? Join arive and leave your individual footprint in the market that will not only revolutionize a whole industry but also a whole generation. You want to work independently, efficiently and hack a business to the moon?
We are currently seeking a (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to support our rapid growth and join our team in Munich or Berlin!
- You are holistically responsible for our performance marketing activities - from planning and implementation to analysis and control
- You implement and optimize integrated campaigns across various disciplines (especially social advertising, affiliate marketing, SEA and native advertising) yourself
- You will be part of a team that ist constantly looking to improve, to grow and to learn
- You will work closely with our Founder Team, the VP Marketplace and our CGO to create paid advertising programs, user incentives, and other user-acquisition initiatives.
- Your out-of-the-box thinking will help us bring arive to the mass of the people
- You measure and report key findings from campaigns to help inform short and long-term marketing efforts
- Several years of experience in Performance Marketing, Growth, CRM or Business Development
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced Organization
- You know how to A/B test your strategies in order to optimize ongoing campaigns
- You know how customer segmentation works and you know why landing pages are important
- You have great project management skills
- You are capable of prioritizing between competing responsibilities
- You would describe yourself as a strategic and numbers-driven person with a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in Englisch and ideally in German, both written and spoken
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.