Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
- You will support the project owner for new location launches
- You will support executing all tasks necessary to launch a new location ranging from managing the project timeline to building up shelves in our darkstores
- You will help the Head of Expansion optimize the processes of a launch and our launch playbook
- You will be on site for the first week after launch to ensure that our culture is reflected and arive is known by everyone!
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top tier university
- You have gained several years experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, startup, VC, etc.)
- You see yourself as an entrepreneur and you are eager to take the next steps - launching a new arive location is almost like launching your own startup
- You are willing to find workarounds for any obstacle coming your way to make arive known in new cities!
- You love traveling and your flexible when it comes to your working location
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
- You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English and speaking German is a big plus
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team