Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
- As one of the first in our People Team, you will have the chance to help shape our Talent Acquisition from the start
- You will be responsible for the entire hiring process for your positions and will be responsible for the selection of applicants, coordination of appointments, conducting interviews and coordination with other departments
- You represent Arive in the first contact with all applicants and thus take over an essential and responsible role for the employer branding of Arive
- Through active sourcing, you find, select and win new and, above all, suitable applicants and think of new creative ways to approach talents
- Together with the recruiting team, you will implement initial HR Marketing and Employer Branding activities
- You have a university degree in business administration, business psychology or a comparable education as well as first professional experience in active sourcing
- You convince with your extremely structured way of working, your excellent time management and your analytical skills
- You find it easy to objectively assess people and their profiles
- You stand out not only as a team player, but above all through your communicative and positive demeanor
- You have very good English and ideally good written and spoken German skills
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.