Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
- You are the first point of contact for all employees, visitors (e.g. investors) and external service providers (technicians, suppliers, etc.) of the Munich Office; ideally you also like to travel to Berlin for a few days per month to check on our employees there
- You are responsible for the entire office management with focus on planning, furnishing and expansion of our premises, everything that contributes to the well-being of our employees (drinks, snacks, etc.)
- You ensure a secure office concept in times of Corona and you are the first contact person for all questions concerning health measures, tests, office attendance, etc.
- You also consolidate daily procedures and standards and initiate, for example, a health and safety plan, kitchen plan, cleaning plan and seating plan
- You organize the weekly team meeting and thus ensure efficient internal communication
- You act as an event planner for offline and online events
- You ideally bring experience as an office manager, team assistance, receptionist, hotel employee (e.g. front desk) or something similar so you have no problems juggling various processes in parallel
- Thanks to your strong organizational talent, nothing can easily upset you and you always act in a solution-oriented and efficient manner
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with different teams
- You work independently and on your own responsibility and you are not afraid to take things over hands-on
- You speak English (+ ideally German) fluently, written and spoken
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.