Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
New projects inspire you and you want a working environment in which you can really contribute and realize your potential? As a Growth Hacker (m/f/d) at arive we offer you the opportunity to directly contribute to the further growth of our company with your creative vision and ideas.
- You understand our target group and identify, scale and test new and innovative hacks in online and performance marketing
- You develop holistic online advertising, remarketing and nurturing strategies and are responsible for their implementation in the team
- You plan and test a variety of growth projects and analyze their effectiveness and success
- You are responsible for planning, executing and analyzing A/B and MVT tests to optimize your campaigns
- You will analyze performance by actively testing and tracking all relevant traffic, conversion and campaign data and derive improvement measures and continuous development of the process from it
- You support the further development of our app by identifying growth opportunities, prioritizing and coordinating implementation
- You support the Marketing & Growth team in proving hypotheses to grow arive
- You have a degree in the field of Business Administration, E-commerce, Marketing, Data
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in performance marketing, online marketing and/or growth hacking ideally in a startup environment
- Experience with CRM or app marketing is a big plus
- You have a good sense for the needs of our customers, but also bring a high technical affinity paired with an analytical understanding in dealing with KPIs and data
- You have significantly contributed to the growth of a platform/community/app in your past and thus you have a strong product, data and business sense
- You show out-of-the-box thinking and a visionary mindset
- Growth is your passion and not just a job
- You are fluent in English and ideally also in German, both written and spoken
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.