We envision a place where shopping for your favorite brands becomes an experience full of inspiration and joy. We call this place arive and it's fueled by ever-changing curations, live-shopping streams, on- and offline events, exclusive partnerships, and entertaining personalities.
And the best part is: we deliver everything you love in minutes!
If you value your time and want to change e-commerce forever together with an international and motivated team, you are just at the right place - join us now and become part of our team!
As a Director of Growth you will play a key role in improving our customer app. Together with a tech squad you seek to improve acquisition, monetization and retention by working cross-functionally between Product, Tech and Marketing. You play a vital role in arive’s success. Growth lies in Marketing, or as we call it: experience.
- Your main goal is transforming our User App into a growth-machine. You will work alongside the AARRR Pirate Metrics to optimize performance.
- In order to do that you will need to work closely across the Marketing, Product & Tech teams to define and evaluate multiple growth experiments
- You will lead these growth experiments in weekly sprints to ensure fast iteration and valuable insights
- You set up tracking and analytics frameworks to identify gaps in the conversion rate, gain relevant user insight or support growth hypothesis with data
- You think international and come up with a playbook to find repeatable growth with additional international city launches
- You will hire and lead a data- and product-driven team of growth experts across paid media, CRO, CRM, and marketing science
- Data-driven: You have an analytical mindset and are very comfortable with data. You have an understanding on various data sets and identifying trends early
- PM Skills: You have experience in managing projects clearly and in a fast manner. Even with involvement of various departments
- Leadership: You bring extensive experience in leading agile teams, motivating them and also achieve buy-in from departments outside of growth, but supporting the project
- Entrepreneurial: You think end to end, and solution driven. When a problem arises you immediately think of various solutions to tackle it. You love experimenting and iterating.
- Creative Mindset: You think beyond funnel optimization and come up with creative “hacks” and bring the necessary creativity to do so
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours combined with an excellent target salary.
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic startup environment with a high career growth trajectory.
- Unique team spirit, international team structures and flat hierarchies.
- A beautiful and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin.
- Full relocation support.
- Subsidies for public transport-tickets, internal sports offers as well as access to arive vouchers and products of our premium brands are further benefits that are waiting for you.
Are you Interested in Joining our Team?
Simply apply online with your resume. Linus (Co-Founder), and Martina are looking forward to your application!
At arive, we represent inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity. We believe that everyone should be treated equally regardless of gender, colour, race, age, religion, origin, nationality, appearance, language, culture, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability. In our international and multicultural team we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.