Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
- You ensure an optimal workflow through ideal IT support
- You support us in the provision and administration of the IT infrastructure
- You are responsible for ensuring system operation and IT security of the systems
- You process, analyse and classify error messages
- You are responsible for supporting employees on site and remotely
- You plan projects and change measures and carry them out
- You are responsible for instructing employees as needed through training and education sessions
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as a computer scientist, alternatively a degree in the field of business administrations with focus on IT, e.g. computer science, software engineering or business informatics
- 1 year of professional experience in IT administration
- Structured way of thinking as well as the ability to quickly incorporate yourself with problems
- You are interested in topics like IT security and network performance
- You are a team player and have the desire to drive forward the digitalization of arive
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.