Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
If you want to make a difference and join one of the fastest growing company in the Q-commerce space - join us. At arive, every day is different. We offer you the opportunity to develop quickly through your commitment, motivation and unparalleled passion for Q-commerce and lifestyle brands.
- You are the right hand of our store and cloudstore manager and support her/him/x in the daily business
- You will be responsible for the correct implementation of our most important cloudstore processes
- You ensure that the products in stock are quality checked and recorded in the system to have the full transparency on our inventory
- You will ensure that inventory and stock taking is diligently monitored and checked for its quality and amounts
- You have great communication skills and are a proactive, hands-on person
- You ensure that employees comply with all company policies and arive's health and safety requirements
- Experience as a driver or picker in the field of Q-Commerce is a plus
- Your are a reliable person and with your empathetic nature, you ensure harmonious and efficient interaction within the team
- You are flexible and can work 15+ hours per week
- You can communicate fluently in English or German
- You are an organisational talent and can leverage this when it comes to assigning tasks to drivers in your respective cloudstore
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.