Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager (m/f/d) to be part of the team in our Micro Fulfilment Center in München, ensuring that all inventory & processes are stored and run correctly. As a Warehouse Manager (m/f/d) you are an extremely important part of the company - you are the person who makes sure that our products are stored correctly and that the delivery is becoming more and more efficient.
- First point of contact for all performance and operational issues related to our warehouses
- Responsibility for the physical management of inventory in the warehouse
- Close coordination across teams on product availability, quality and inventory accuracy
- Receiving products from our brands and ensuring that quality and physical counts are in line with purchasing
- Managing the storage of products at the respective warehouse locations while ensuring inventory accuracy
- Constant control of the ERP system in order to constantly improve processes in the warehouse
- Responsibility for waste management in the warehouse
- Previous experience in a similar role in a similar environment (fulfilment, warehouse logistics, operational excellence) is a big plus
- Lateral entry with retail experience is possible
- Familiar with warehouse logistics and process improvement
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Very detail oriented
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment at a fast-growing startup in Europe, and the willingness to shape change yourself
- Good communication skills in German and English
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.