Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
As Riders Supervisor Hamburg, you will take care of all riders in Hamburg, managing rider supply, engagement, equipment and performance and fleet operations. Your responsibility will be to ensure a smooth business running of our riders and their fleet.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in managing retail, warehouse or facilities operations within a fast-paced environment
- Ideally People management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage large onboarding programs
- Ability of being hands-on and solving problems quickly
- Fluency in English
- You will be responsible for ensuring excellent communication and coordination within your rider team
- Plan, direct, and manage all rider operations in your city including, onboarding, shift management, route planning and delivery efficiency
- Collaborate with the Country Head of Riders to ensure that we have enough riders at all times
- Recruit, train, assist, and schedule the rider crew to maintain our delivery timelines to customers
- Create and implement plans to improve the rider performance and make sure that sufficient vehicles are ready for the warehouses in your city
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.