Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
- Ongoing studies in the fields of business administration or similar
- Ideally first experiences in the field of purchasing or demand planning
- Affinity for using data to make strategic decisions
- You have a desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- You are hands-on, with a proactive attitude and the ability to take ownership and responsibility fast in a growing company
- You should be able to communicate proficient in English or German
We are looking for a highly motivated Intern or Working Student (m/f/d) to join our team in Demand Planning. As we currently expand our product portfolio, you are responsible for the replenishment of our warehouses across Germany. In doing this, you will be working closely with our buying team that will support and guide you.
- Support building the Supply Chain and Inventory vertical from scratch, identifying and prioritizing the key areas for improvement
- Define, implement and scale up operational processes to maximize stock availability while limiting inventory costs and shrinkage
- Monitor stock levels and develop demand forecast logics with input from the commercial team to ensure timely inventory replenishment cycles
- Analyze our customers’ purchasing behaviour and make data-driven replenishment decisions
- Support negotiations with our partners to ensure the best assortment and pricing offers
- Analyze key metrics and identify assortment gaps to derive strategies on how to improve supplier and category performance
- Ensure we have the capacity to keep up with our rapid expansion plans throughout Europe
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.