- Testing skills: You make a significant contribution to the stability and quality of the application and are responsible for the execution, control, and documentation of the defined test procedures. You can not only find the exact test cases but also strive to move towards automation of testing.
- Thoughtful problem-solving: You understand problem-solving as a process that starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems quickly and work towards a clean solution. You work independently, but you are also comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Team player: You thrive in an agile and faced paced environment. You enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish shared goals. You care about learning, growing, and helping others to do the same. In disagreements, you engage thoughtfully with other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- Strong communicator: You express nuanced ideas and technical decisions clearly, whether in writing or while brainstorming in real-time. You have very good written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the testing domain
- Extensive experience in mobile app testing including but not limited to: functional app testing, performance testing, API testing, usability app testing, compatibility app testing, localisation app testing
- Experience in automated tests for API, Mobile, and Web apps
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Front-End testing (Web, Mobile apps)
- Strong knowledge of test cases and can make modular tests in order to scale the team in the future
- Knowledge of No SQL databases (MongoDB)
- Worked on API testing using Postman/Swagger.
- Used tools like Charles Proxy or Fiddler to intercept the mobile application API calls
- Ability to understand things quickly and take things end-to-end
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge with a version control system (Git), CI-CD Setup & teamwork via (JIRA Ticket system)
- Experience in operational excellence by creating dashboards and alerting systems.
Do you want to become part of the beginning of our success story and create software that gets people what they love in minutes? Join Arive and leave your individual footprint in tech that will not only revolutionise a whole industry but also a whole generation.
You want to work independently, efficiently and write clean code from the start which you can own then you are welcome in the team for this mission.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to support our growth and join our team in Berlin.
You will be part of a team that constantly looks to improve, grow and learn. You will work on a codebase from scratch, on the newest technologies without any liability code.
- You will work together with a cross-functional team (engineering, product & design team) in an agile manner in a squad-based organisation to build new features from start to finish: through conceptualisation, implementation, and maintenance
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- You will make a test strategy for all the apps in the company which includes creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritising, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities
- Maintain configurations and workflows in the CI/CD pipeline
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team