Stop compromising for the sake of time! “Get what you love in minutes” - that’s what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place - join us now!
Insert job description here. Please use the format below!
Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics, merchandising or experience in a top-tier or technology consultancy
- Completed bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in the field of business (or related)
- Knowledge of controlling processes and tools to complement those
- Strong analytical thinking and numerical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously without losing oversight
- Proficiency in German or English is required
We are looking for a Head of Data Analytics to lead arive’s business intelligence and merchandising team. Guide your team towards the targets that you set and pave the way for an environment in which making data-driven decisions is the norm. As an early member, you get the chance to develop many new processes and significantly shape arive’s journey in the future. In particular, you:
- Analyze inventory, sales and other data and retrieve actionable insights
- Manage data-driven portfolio decisions, diverse supply chains and optimize processes
- Lead your team and give guidance and clear instructions to achieve your team’s targets
- Work in a high-growth environment with cross-departmental coordination needs by explaining your merchandising strategies
- Be responsible for your team’s budget and KPIs
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team
We are strongly committed to creating the best environment for every team member. This is why we sit down for a healthy breakfast with the entire team on Mondays, invite every team member to our annual Arive trip and have fun together at our regular team events.