Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
- 2+ years of experience in the retail sector in Buying, Category Management and/or Demand Planning
- Affinity for using data to make strategic decisions
- A strong understanding of the European market - and a willingness to disrupt the way it currently operates
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- Experience in an accessible luxury is a plus, but not required
- Proficiency in German and English is required
We are looking for a Head of Inventory to lead our product purchasing. Your primary responsibility is to determine which products to buy, in which quantities, and when. Also keeping track of our inventory and using a data-driven approach to define future product demands and hidden trends. Experience in the field is a huge plus.
As one of the early members of arive, you will have a significant role in shaping the direction of our business.
- Build strong relationships with our Brands and execute negotiations to ensure the best assortment and pricing offers
- Analyse key metrics and identify assortment gaps to derive strategies on how to improve supplier and category performance
- Work closely with Demand Planners to identify key consumer trends in our business
- Ensure we have the capacity to keep up with our rapid expansion plans throughout Europe
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team