Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
As Riders Shift Planning & Performance Coordinator you will be responsible for organizing our riders staffing needs, collecting and analysing data and suggesting ways to improve our operations. While working closely with the head of rider operations, you will be responsible for aligning rider performance to operational targets: improving riders utilization and reducing inefficiencies.
- Previous experience with riders and knowledge of issues riders might be facing
- Effective problem-solving skills, drive to challenge the status quo and implement changes in a sustainable way
- Excellent communication skills and ability to find compromises
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Plan rider shifts, ensure every rider is aware of their schedule and receives working hours based on their contracts. Ensure that shifts are fairly allocated (weekend and late evenings, rider own preferences), we aim to have highest rider satisfaction on the market
- Monitor rider compliance and no shows. In case there are rider requests - you need to solve them timely
- Adjust daily scheduling based on marketing campaigns and partner promotions
- Estimate recruiting needs based on delivery time targets and orders forecast. Support in creating onboarding materials for the riders
- Establish, produce and analyse performance reports and provide insights to further improve operations. Run ad hoc analysis based on business needs and new projects
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team