Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
We are looking for a highly motivated colleague to join our Operations Excellence Team. As we currently expand our product portfolio, you as the Supply Chain Process Associate will be responsible for executing supply chain processes within our cloud stores across Germany. In doing this, you will be working closely with our supply chain procurement, marketplace and marketing teams that will support and guide you in key decisions.
- you ideally have some practical experience in supply chain operations, working with delivery terms in a large company, start-up or consulting
- you show affinity for using data to make strategic decisions
- you have a desire to work in a dynamic environment in one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- you are hands-on, with a proactive attitude and the ability to take ownership and responsibility fast in a growing company
- you should be able to communicate proficient in English and ideally German
- Support establishing supply chain processes (i.e non-compliant deliveries, parcels refusals, quarantine storage, supplier returns, waste management), identifying and prioritizing the key areas for improvement
- Define, implement and scale up operational processes to have a fast turn around of non-moving articles
- Support the development of delivery terms and provide data driven information to negotiate with our suppliers about non-compliant deliveries
- Monitor out of stock articles and in case of no supply, suggest temporarily app delistings to ensure low out of stock levels
- Plan and monitor marketing and packaging materials fulfillment
- Ensure we have the capacity to keep up with our rapid expansion plans throughout Europe
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team