Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
As Lead Rider Operations Connected Retail, you will define and implement a concept of flying riders operations process. Your responsibility will be to ensure a smooth business running of our riders and satisfactory feedback from our retail partners. Alongside, you are always striving to improve processes and make our operations more efficient. Your learnings will set the foundation for new city launches.
- You have practical experience in leading riders delivery operations
- You have a track record in communication with high-end branded stores and understand well customer segment of arive
- You are hands-on, with a proactive attitude and the ability to take ownership and responsibility fast in a growing company
- You should be able to communicate proficient in English and in German
- Define flying riders concept and related processes to it (i.e. retail stores pick-up, customer returns, riders recreation areas)
- Plan, direct, and set up all rider operations including, onboarding, shift management, route planning and delivery efficiency towards retail partners
- Create and implement plans to improve the rider's performance. You will be responsible for ensuring excellent communication and coordination between retail partners and riders. You will adapt rider SOPs, prepare and execute rider training
- Use your analytical skills to improve our operations and make data-driven decisions on how to move us forward (performance analysis, dashboard creation with the right KPI's, improvement of KPI such as Cost Per Order, Utilisation Rate, etc.)
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team