Stop compromising for the sake of time! "Get what you love in minutes" - that's what we put ourselves as a vision. United as a team with various backgrounds and vast experience we make our vision a reality. If you value your time you are just at the right place.
arive was built by a motivated team, backed by great VCs and Angels to be the one who changes E-commerce for good!
We are arive, and we will revolutionize retail in urban areas! The core of our operations are our urban micro fulfilment centers (Darkstores). That's where the magic happens, not only on the operational side!
We need to become a true "local shop", adapting to the city, knowing what's in hype and knowing where to be.
Help us doing just that!
- Hire, lead, develop and motivate a team for the Darkstore within the city (Picker, Driver, Ops)
- Full responsibility on the operational performance of all Darkstores in Hamburg, analyzing data around sales, customers, and delivery to make informed decisions on how to drive sales while ensuring customer satisfaction
- You ensure the arive spirit is always up and spread around the city through hyperlocal marketing ideas!
- Balancing the day to day warehouse operations with an analytical mindset to understand how we can grow the city. This means that one day you will work on an analytical framework but the next day you are at the warehouse building up new equipment or help packing orders because an extra hand is needed
- Support the Scaling-team to have the required learnings from your location, so we can keep growing faster and faster!
- You will be the main point of contact for the city and communicate with many different stakeholders across operations, commercial, legal, marketing and the country management
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field from a reputable university
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment and some experience in leading a team
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
- You are creative and know your city well - with all its secrets
- You know how to fix problems and you always find a way to make them work
- You are a numbers-driven person and derive insights from data
- Ideally you bring a network of local influencers (not a dealbreaker!)
- You are a great team player with empathy that has the ability to combine different perspectives
- You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both German and English
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.