- You are the right hand of our store and cloudstore manager and support her/him/x in the daily business
- You will be responsible for the correct implementation of our most important cloudstore processes
- You ensure that the products in stock are quality checked and recorded in the system to have the full transparency on our inventory
- You will ensure that inventory and stock taking is diligently monitored and checked for its quality and amounts
- You have great communication skills and are a proactive, hands-on person
- You ensure that employees comply with all company policies and arive's health and safety requirements
- Experience as a driver or picker in the field of Q-Commerce is a plus
- Your are a reliable person and with your empathetic nature, you ensure harmonious and efficient interaction within the team
- You are flexible and can work 15+ hours per week
- You can communicate fluently in English or German
- You are an organisational talent and can leverage this when it comes to assigning tasks to drivers in your respective cloudstore
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Your arive People team