Stop compromising for the sake of time and “let everything you love arive in minutes”.
We are one of the fastest scaling q-commerce brands and deliver curated lifestyle products in under 30 minutes. Our ambition is to become the #1 place to connect people with the brands they love and to expand our offering quickly across Germany and Europe - backed by leading international VCs and angel investors.
If you want to shape the future of e-Commerce, join us on our mission to enrich people’s lives with the most elevated and effortless shopping experience, and become part of our experienced team now.
Our Connected Retail Team is responsible for building up the future of retail in Europe and beyond. We are creating a virtual shopping mall of lifestyle brands and will pick up everything our customers love in minutes.
In this role, you will have the chance to make a real impact on the customer and partner experience and shape the lifestyle ecosystem by building something completely new that is tangible and significant for our customers and partners. You will report directly to the CCO.
- You drive the strategic development and value proposition of the Connected Retail business model, this includes in particular:
- Build up of the first steps within the Connected Retail space at arive from scratch
- Own and Manage end to end strategic projects in Connected Retail together with your team
- Conceptualize new topics, create business cases, develop full project plans and manage stakeholders throughout
- Define, implement and optimize internal processes and tools to ensure operational efficiency for our future business
- You serve as the interface to all key departments at arive, including Marketing, Business Analytics, Operations, Product & Tech, and Finance
- You lead a team of city leaders and venture developers to drive the business model and the success of Connected Retail in every city
- You work closely with our lifestyle brands and stores to understand how to improve Connected Retail on a continuous basis and deliver excellent quality product solutions
- You expand arive’s Connected Retail offering internationally in line with our ambitious expansion roadmap
- Degree in Business, Economics (or equivalent) as well as 6+ years work experience in a fast-growing tech/e-com company, business development, management consulting and/or other strategic development or entrepreneurial position(s)
- Experience in building and leading strong teams
- Proven project management, conceptual, strategic and analytical skills
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work well independently as well as in a team including guiding colleagues and managing stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality, not afraid to get your hands dirty operationally to ensure our ambitious timelines
- Excellent communication skills in English; German is a plus
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
SOUNDS EXCITING TO YOU?
We are looking forward to your application
Your arive People Team