Stop compromising for the sake of time and “let everything you love arive in minutes”.
We are one of the fastest scaling q-commerce brands and deliver curated lifestyle products in under 30 minutes. Our ambition is to become the #1 place to connect people with the brands they love and to expand our offering quickly across Germany and Europe - backed by leading international VCs and angel investors.
If you want to shape the future of e-Commerce, join us on our mission to enrich people’s lives with the most elevated and effortless shopping experience, and become part of our experienced team now.
Our Marketplace Team is shaping the future of e-commerce. At arive, we are shaping the era of x-perience commerce. In the past, people wanted their orders easy and quick, with arive they get both but in addition, they get an experience. You will be responsible to shape this experience to the fullest within our core business, arive’s Marketplace, and will report directly to the CCO.
- You are responsible for the overarching strategic direction of the Marketplace department at arive, this includes in particular:
- Own and manage end to end (innovative) strategic projects for our Marketplace together with your team
- Conceptualize new topics, create business cases, develop full project plans and manage stakeholders throughout
- Implement new topics, track and continuously improve the performance by analysing key data and constantly tracking consumer trends
- You drive the experience in the Marketplace through projects such as liveshoppings, educational content, editors picks, and many more
- You build up relevant processes, structures and KPIs, you are implementing these in the Headquarter and internationally
- You work closely with relevant interfaces such as Marketing, Product & Tech, and Business Intelligence
- You expand arive’s Marketplace offering internationally in line with our ambitious expansion roadmap
- You build your own team from scratch
- Degree in Business, Economics (or equivalent) as well as 6+ years work experience in a fast-growing tech company, business development, management consulting or other strategic development or entrepreneurial position(s)
- Experience in building and leading strong teams
- Proven project management, conceptual, strategic and analytical skills
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work well independently as well as in a team including guiding colleagues and managing stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality, not afraid to get your hands dirty operationally to ensure our ambitious timelines
- Excellent communication skills in English; German is a plus
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
SOUNDS EXCITING TO YOU?
We're looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you and your motivation!
Your arive People Team