Stop compromising for the sake of time and “let everything you love arive in minutes”.
We are one of the fastest scaling q-commerce brands and deliver curated lifestyle products in under 30 minutes. Our ambition is to become the #1 place to connect people with the brands they love and to expand our offering quickly across Germany and Europe - backed by leading international VCs and angel investors.
If you want to shape the future of e-Commerce, join us on our mission to enrich people’s lives with the most elevated and effortless shopping experience, and become part of our experienced team now.
Our Buying Team is responsible for the identification, acquisition, negotiation and buying of all lifestyle brands and the continuous expansion and optimisation of our brand portfolio. Our buyers are always on the hunt for the latest fashion and lifestyle trends.
In your role you will lead and coordinate all buying efforts and report directly to the CCO.
- You are responsible for the overarching strategic direction of the Buying department at arive both in Germany and internationally
- You build up relevant buying processes, structures and KPIs, you are implementing these in the Headquarter and internationally
- Your department conducts the partnership acquisition and management for our two commercial business models at arive: Marketplace and Connected Retail
- You work closely with relevant interfaces such as Marketing and Operations to improve buying processes
- You set the goals for the Buying department and your respective Team Leads
- You are responsible for steering the analysis and management of all relevant assortment and brand partnership KPIs, and turning them into decisions and goals
- You build your own team from scratch, consisting of Buying Team Leads for respective categories
- Degree in Business, Economics (or equivalent) as well as 7+ years solid work experience as a Buyer, preferably at a fast-growing tech company and in the field of luxury or lifestyle brands
- 3+ years experience in building and leading strong teams
- Great sense for consumer trends and market, product and lifestyle brand knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, used to making data-based decisions in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to scale a business and deliver outstanding results
- Negotiation is in your blood, you are a strong communicator with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality, not afraid to get your hands dirty operationally to ensure our ambitious timelines
- Excellent communication skills in English; German is a plus
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
SOUNDS EXCITING TO YOU?
We're looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you and your motivation!
Your arive People Team