Stop compromising for the sake of time and “let everything you love arive in minutes”.
We are one of the fastest scaling q-commerce brands and deliver curated lifestyle products in under 30 minutes. Our ambition is to become the #1 place to connect people with the brands they love and to expand our offering quickly across Germany and Europe - backed by leading international VCs and angel investors.
If you want to shape the future of e-Commerce, join us on our mission to enrich people’s lives with the most elevated and effortless shopping experience, and become part of our experienced team now.
The Commercial Analytics Team will set up key reportings, dashboards, and forecasts for internal and external purposes from scratch, to accelerate the growth of our two commercial business models: Marketplace and Connected Retail. Furthermore, it helps to drive innovation by identifying growth opportunities in our data.
In this role you will be responsible to set up the analytics function within our Commercial department and will report directly to the CCO.
- You build up and lead the Commercial Analytics team and serve as a key contact person for data & insights in the Commercial department
- You are analysing big data and transforming them into actionable insights and commercial business opportunities
- You improve our overall data infrastructure within the Commercial department
- You work closely with our Marketplace, Connected Retail and Buying department and have regular touch points with our Business Intelligence department
- You have a degree in business, business informatics, mathematics, or a related field
- You have several years of professional experience in business development/ intelligence, management consulting, or other analytical or data driven positions
- You are well equipped to work with analytical tools such as Looker, Tableau, Excel/Google Sheets and others - experience in SQL and MongoDB is a plus
- You distinguish yourself through your structured and solution-oriented way of working and convince through your analytical and proactive nature
- You strive for personal responsibility and to make a difference - at the same time you act as a team player and inspire your environment
- You have excellent English skills, written and spoken
You will help us building something that changes people's lives! Be one of the first to know that arive is coming to your city and be the one bringing the future of shopping all over Europe! We offer a steep learning curve and a dynamic team, ready to work with you in any situation!
Together with our team, you’ll create the story and product that will shape the future of retail. Together we will build a Q-Commerce platform for the future – in Germany – in the EU – globally!
SOUNDS EXCITING TO YOU?
We are looking forward to your application
Your arive People Team