Audiomob was founded on the core principle that there is a better way to monetise games.
We created Audiomob to help developers monetise their games through non-interrupting audio ads. We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. A creative start-up to scale-up an environment that thrives on new creative and smarter ways of doing things. We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of P&G, Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound!
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who thrives off innovation and collaboration!
As our Copywriter, you’ll create clear and phenomenally articulated content that engages our target demographic, celebrates our products, and represents the Audiomob brand. You’ll have an impressive portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability and talent. You’ll create emotionally engaging ways to tell our story in our clear, passionate, and conversational voice; All while working within a small friendly Design & Marketing team located in both the EMEA & MENA region, reporting to the Head of Design.
● 4-5+ years of marketing copywriting experience working in technology or startups; AdTech & Gaming background preferred
● Phenomenal writing, editing and communication skills
● Demonstrable experience in contacting and publishing content Tier 1 publishers (BBC, Bloomberg, Forbes etc)
● Demonstrated experience working in both long and short-form formats across different mediums
● Comfortable working in a collaborative environment and excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage projects and deadlines across many different teams
● Strong attention to detail, proofreading and checking work across multiple platforms
● Ability to balance creativity with business needs
● Superstar relationship skills - specifically: Strong teamwork, organisational and communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Champion our Products and Brand @ AudioMob!
● Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
● Conduct high-quality research and interviews
● Regular PR/pitching outreach to increase awareness of Audiomob (eg. BBC, Bloomberg, BBC)
● Evolving our Tone of Voice that really embodies the essence of AudioMob Culture & our Products!) - whether it’s on our website, a blog, or printed media
● Improving messaging across different touch-points to drive the right traffic for our users, including improving our SEO.
● Working collaboratively within the content team to create and schedule regular content output.
● Managing paid articles and ensuring that credits are used to maximum advantage and not wasted.
● Leading copywriting tasks amongst the team, having minimal impact on designs (eg. Social Media posts)
● Working with our Marketing Events Manager to generate content for everything from large conferences to Audio Events.
● Role model our Audiomob values and demonstrate a passion for fostering a culture of innovation * inclusivity, where the best idea always wins.
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.