Audiomob was founded on the core principle that there is a better way to monetise games.
We created Audiomob to help developers monetise their games through non-interrupting audio ads. We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. A creative start-up to scale-up an environment that thrives on new creative and smarter ways of doing things. We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of P&G, Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound!
We’re looking for a hungry overachiever who wants to join us on this journey. You’ll pride yourself on being a strategic sales hunter with the drive and ability to close and scale net new business, with tenacious resilience and authenticity. You’ll be completely unafraid of challenges and naturally instinctively want to know our products inside and out, knowing that having a deep understanding will ensure AudioMob maintains its leadership position within the space we’ve created.
You will play an essential part in AudioMobs' success, responsible for building and leading senior stakeholder relationships with leading agencies and brands across Europe, driving education and adoption of Audiomob’s unique value add and product as well as digital audio and gaming in general, and being a lead contributor to driving net new and scalable advertising revenues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sell in pioneering in-game audio offering to grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, creative agencies, and clients directly (including Programmatic)
- Work across multiple agency departments including but not limited to buying, strategy, comms planning, radio, digital, programmatic, gaming and innovation teams, to deliver successful campaigns
- Focus on consultative brand selling, educating and inspiring our clients to use Audiomob to enhance their business objectives and develop an understanding of the needs of new customers and their requirements to contribute to the longer-term business strategy
- Nurture relationships within complex partners, at multiple levels
- Meet key sales and revenue goals, driving revenue as an individual contributor
- Accurately forecast your pipeline, report daily and weekly and timely insights about your business and customers to senior leadership
- 6+ years sales experience within a media agency/online/audio sales role
- Experience working across digital audio / mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience building a book of business from scratch
- Experience closing net new business from which there wasn’t a previously existing business relationship
- Ability to develop a pipeline of key new business relationships to close net new business / new logos
- Experience working with Tier 1 agencies, DSPs and ATDs, both in UK and across Europe and a network to match
- Ability to generate leads and build opportunity pipelines and a proven track record, meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong negotiation skills, have the ability to consultatively sell, present effectively and the resilience to chase down and close business
- Previous involvement in contract negotiations, closing complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Experience using Salesforce as your primary day to day sales CRM
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the digital audio and mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience in the gaming space and selling to mobile gaming clients.
- Experience working in a scaleup environment
- Experience working with Engineering teams
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.