Audiomob was founded on the core principle that there is a better way to monetise games.
We created Audiomob to help developers monetise their games through non-interrupting audio ads. We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. A creative start-up to scale-up an environment that thrives on new creative and smarter ways of doing things. We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of P&G, Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound!
We’re looking for an Events expert to join Audiomob! In this role, you will lead, coordinate and plan all external events for Audiomob to join, lead, and speak at, within an international set up. You’ll also have a passion for organising internal events - helping our teams enjoy their time together and socialise - on and offline. We need a proactive, highly organised person who always collaborates. In this role, you will work closely with our Leadership team, prioritising events that give us the edge, the exposure, and measure the ROI so you can make sure every opportunity reaches its full potential. You need to have experience in managing external events in an international set up with a very strong attention to detail.
This role will (at times) require out of hours working in peak event times due to international time zones.
You will be:
- Driving our Events calendar and agenda - making sure everything is considered and planned well in advance with strong attention to detail
- Own the entire events process - from the planning, execution and everything in between
- Making sure all teams have the right information to attend their events
- The main point of contact for all internal teams/stakeholders, and external venders - dealing with all logistical enquiries
- Organising all travel (flights, hotels etc) to make sure our teams can focus on the event ahead
- Working to a budget - let's not break the bank!
- Working with Sales & Marketing to enter awards to increase our brand awareness
- Collaborating with Marketing to raise awareness of which events we are attending
- Lead retrospectives with our teams after they have been to an event to maximise our ROI, and learn where we can improve
- Establish objectives to define what is a ‘success’
- Constantly learning and improving our internal processes to make sure we are as efficient as possible
- Lead with your roadmap - don’t be afraid to make decisions and take ownership if stakeholders aren’t available
- Travel might be required from time to time to attend specific events and it is required to be flexible on the working hours
- 5+ years experience in managing events
- Proven track record working in start-up / fast paced environments
- Highly organised and proactive in taking ownership of all event lifecycles
- Making key decisions and communicating clearly with all stakeholders
- Stay calm whilst working under pressure and will work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Superstar relationship building skills - specifically: Strong teamwork, organisational and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok)
- Strong coordination skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively partner with leadership to ensure fluid operations
- Role model AudioMob values, and a culture of inclusivity
- Growth mindset
- Experience in managing and planning actual events
- Strong experience coordinating with industries bodies
- Ability to travel as needed
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience in the gaming space or tech space
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.