Audiomob was founded on the core principle that there is a better way to monetise games.
We created Audiomob to help developers monetise their games through non-interrupting audio ads. We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. A creative start-up to scale-up an environment that thrives on new creative and smarter ways of doing things. We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of P&G, Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound!
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us!
You’ll be responsible for filming, editing, and animating high-quality content to post on our social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) and website. You’ll use data to validate which videos work, and which don’t, shaping content for our audiences.
- Experience in content strategy/management or marketing
- Familiar with using camera, and lighting equipment to create high-quality content
- Fluent with Adobe CC (Premier Pro and After Effects) to create live action and animated content
- Knowledge of growing social media platforms, colour psychology, and social media advertising
- Proven ability to manage deadlines
- Comfortable collaborating within a team, and working autonomously to support business needs
- Exceptional in US-EN in verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of social media analytics, growth hacking, and algorithms (e.g., ideal video length)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create dynamic videos and animations to show products and company culture at Audiomob
- Collab with our Copywriter to plan, schedule, and create regular web and social content
- Stay on top of emerging trends and drive social media engagement
- Monitor and regularly report on the performance of social media videos via analytic tools
- Collab with our Sales and Engineering teams to stay updated on product developments and changes
Must supply portfolio and track record of weekly content output
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance
- Volunteer days
- Financial planning sessions
- Additional holiday on birthday
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.