Avea is a Swiss longevity startup with the vision to become the leading player in the evidence-based longevity supplement industry. We offer science-based longevity supplements to target multiple hallmarks of aging, allowing individuals to improve their well-being by slowing down aging itself. Our mission is to optimize people’s health- and lifespan, helping them keep or regain their vitality to live as healthily as possible for as long as possible.
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to join our company. We offer a 4-6 months full-time internship with the possibility of a full-time position upon completion of your studies. In this position, you will learn about entrepreneurship through practice and unique insights into what it takes to scale a business.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will have a close cooperation with our founders in all business areas, including product development, sales, marketing, and human resources
- Support the founders with growth tactics and record/analyze KPIs
- Design and implement projects on operational continuous improvement, process development, internal control, and customer experience
- Collaborate with innovative ideas for the business development strategies and take a proactive lead in planning and implementing them
- Oversee the relationship with the distribution and fulfilment partner
- Own and fix last-minute issues in any business area
- Assistance to the monthly budgeting and reporting process and participate in customer support
You'll fit great with these skills and values
- You have an undergraduate degree from a university or are currently enrolled as a student.
- You are interested in working in an early-stage startup, where many things are still hectic at times, and where you have the chance to indeed contribute and make a difference
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize appropriately and effectively.
- Strong analytical skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and make accurate decisions with a sense of urgency
- A healthy lifestyle is important to you
- Interest in the longevity industry
Why join us
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That's why we focus on promoting your freedom and growth. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as a member of our team:
- Work at a well-funded, early-stage startup in the longevity industry
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing, and fun team
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom, and opportunities
- Work with the brightest researchers within the longevity field and with successful and well-known serial entrepreneurs
- A fully remote opportunity where you are free to live and work wherever you want
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites