At Aztec we believe privacy isn’t just a fundamental right, but a creative force for web3. Our goal is to unleash the full potential of decentralized technologies by building an open, privacy-first network with no compromises.
Privacy enable use cases that otherwise would not be possible and accelerate mainstream adoption. The next wave of web3 applications will require programmable privacy. Aztec’s technology empowers developers with the tools to build private applications and bring their ideas to reality.
Our journey started while building an application to bring syndicated loans on chain. We realized that our idea was a nonstarter without privacy. There were no solutions to offer privacy on public blockchains - so we sought out to build it ourselves. Since then, we've made industry-leading advances in cryptography, and deployed a private money platform and a private DeFi platform.
To realize our vision of implementing privacy on a public blockchain, we are building a world-class team of cryptographers, engineers, and ecosystem builders. Supporting us on this journey are leading investors including Paradigm, Variant, Consensys, and a_capital.
Aztec’s success depends on empowering developers to build with our technology and securing partners that expand our distribution. Our goal is to have millions (and eventually billions) of people around the world use our cutting-edge technology.
To that end, we are responsible for closing strategic partnerships that grow our ecosystem and increase adoption. We work with a wide range of teams that are building with Aztec - from the largest crypto applications to startups building privacy-centric applications.
We communicate how Aztec can unlock new opportunities and use cases. We help bring these teams’ ideas to life by providing the resources needed for a successful launch. We work cross functionally to deliver technical support to partners, inform the product roadmap, and develop external messaging.
In this role you will:
- Communicate Aztec’s value proposition to potential partners
- Scope opportunities, engage potential partners, and coordinate partnership execution
- Negotiate the commercial terms of strategic partnerships
- Work cross functionally to communicate feedback and resolve partner issues
- Create and updating relevant sales materials and documentation
- Identify and execute on grants and other revenue opportunities
- Build and maintain an extensive network in crypto to inform our partnership strategy
Strong preference for:
- 4-6+ years of work experience, with 3+ years spent in partnerships or similar roles at a technology company and experience driving alignment with cross functional partners
- Intellectually curious with a strong understanding of and passion for the crypto industry
- Compelling communicator with the ability to explain complicated things simply
- An ability to learn quickly, be proactive, and be highly adaptable
- Strong analytical skills to build business cases and forecast potential impact
- Background in engineering or computer science
- Experience working at a developer-centric company or with developer communities
- A highly competitive compensation package (including equity)
- Flexible with remote working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An opportunity to work with a world class cryptography and engineering team
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of blockchain and fintech