At Aztec we believe privacy isn’t just a fundamental right, but a creative force for web3. Our goal is to unleash the full potential of decentralized technologies by building an open, privacy-first network with no compromises.
Privacy enables use cases that otherwise would not be possible and accelerates mainstream adoption. The next wave of web3 applications will require programmable privacy. Aztec’s technology empowers developers with the tools to build private applications and bring their ideas to reality.
Our journey started while building an application to bring syndicated loans on chain. We realized that our idea was a nonstarter without privacy. There were no solutions to offer privacy on public blockchains - so we sought out to build it ourselves. Since then, we've made industry-leading advances in cryptography, and deployed a private money platform and a private DeFi platform.
To realize our vision of implementing privacy on a public blockchain, we are building a world-class team of cryptographers, engineers, and ecosystem builders. Supporting us on this journey are leading investors including Paradigm, Variant, Consensys, and a_capital.
- Developing a full understanding of the various moving parts within the Aztec system.
- Developing an understanding of the needs of the business and identifying data to collect to build useful insights.
- Process data from multiple sources such as Dune Analytics, to highlight problems and opportunities.
- Have the technical ability to jump into code to add, fix or extend existing metrics.
- Communicate important information and insights to business and engineering leads.
- Build and maintain our dashboards, ensuring they providing the key information the business needs to evolve.
- 3+ years of TypeScript experience
- 3+ years of software engineering experience writing production level code
- Bachelors of Computer Science or related technical degree
- Data and stats background and willingness to take ownership of all Aztec data
This is the culture we hire for:
- Self starters - We expect teammates to be adaptable to meet the needs of the organization and complete the tasks at hand.
- Deep thinkers - We take the time to rigorously collect data and understand the consequences of different approaches before building the solution.
- Passion learners - We are passionate about technology and love to learn and build.
- Considerate teammates - We are mindful of how our work is interconnected and the importance of communication
What we offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package (including equity)
- Flexible and remote work environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays annually
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of blockchain and FinTech with a world class cryptography and engineering team