At Aztec we believe privacy isn’t just a fundamental right, but a creative force for web3. Our goal is to unleash the full potential of decentralized technologies by building an open, privacy-first network with no compromises.
Privacy enables use cases that otherwise would not be possible and accelerates mainstream adoption. The next wave of web3 applications will require programmable privacy. Aztec’s technology empowers developers with the tools to build private applications and bring their ideas to reality.
Our journey started while building an application to bring syndicated loans on chain. We realized that our idea was a nonstarter without privacy. There were no solutions to offer privacy on public blockchains - so we sought out to build it ourselves. Since then, we've made industry-leading advances in cryptography, and deployed a private money platform and a private DeFi platform.
To realize our vision of implementing privacy on a public blockchain, we are building a world-class team of cryptographers, engineers, and ecosystem builders. Supporting us on this journey are leading investors including Paradigm, Variant, Consensys, and a_capital.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our growing team to own the current Aztec Connect product offering.
You will be given the keys to our live production system and tasked with growing Aztec Connect from 120k users and 40 external developers to a global audience of developers and users.
- Writing technical and product specifications to support new features on Aztec Connect
- Providing product leadership to engineering teams to ship these features in a timely manner
- Working with the DevRel team to incorporate feedback from developers building on the Aztec Connect SDKs
- Implementing a robust QA and bug tracking program for all the user facing software Aztec ships
- Owning the KPI’s, user metrics and support to ensure the users of our live products are getting an experience worthy of the Aztec brand
- Providing product leadership to the team in charge of building out Aztec’s non-custodial wallet software
- Providing product leadership to the team in charge of scaling Aztec Connects throughput.
- 5 years product management experience, shipping code to 1,000s of users
- 3 years Ethereum / Blockchain experience
- 3 + years software experience or technical background
- Strong understanding of DeFi protocols
- Strong understanding of the limits of modern browsers
- Experience building a wallet
What we offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package (including equity)
- Flexible and remote work environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays annually
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of blockchain and FinTech with a world class cryptography and engineering team