We are recruiting General Practitioners on a Salaried part time basis (min 10 hours per week) to provide online digital consultations (both video and telephone) to our NHS & Private patients.
Babylon is the only provider that provides 24/7 access to our GP, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, meaning that we are looking for GPs to work all around the clock.
We can only employ GPs on a basis of a minimum of 10 or more hours per week, you can split your hours into segments of 2hrs a piece if needed i.e 2hrs Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday - Just an example.
Your sessions must be regular.
Typically, you will see a maximum of 5 patients per hour (10 min consultations) and have 1 x 10 minute catch up slot per hour.
In addition to receiving an attractive remuneration (set out below) you will receive the following;
A session is four hours long:
Mondays and Fridays daytime £9,981 per session
Mondays and Fridays evening £11,557 per session
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays £9,455 per session
Midweek evening £11,031 per session
Weekends £11,557 per session
Once you have worked your regular sessions, you will have access to rotamaster whereby you can choose to pick up extra shifts in your free time.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- A mix of video and telephone appointments
- Seeing both NHS and private patients
- Working hand in hand with the latest technology to support both GPs and patients
- No home visits (ever!)
- Hardly any paperwork
- Friendly approachable team
- Dedicated account manager
- Super-efficient support team 24/7
- Ability to work both remotely (from home) and in clinics!
- We offer you full training before you start with us
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Must have at least six months post CCT experience in the NHS
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week. - Must be regular sessions.
- Able to work remotely from England only.
- To be GMC registered with a licence to practice
- To be on an NHS performers list
- Good IT skills
- Experience in telephone consulting
- Experience of continual audit and quality improvement work
- Must be passionate about our vision, values and incredible mission
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- Always ensure you’re up to date with our strict CQC compliance process
- Excellent organisational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Full medical indemnity cover for all Babylon work
Generous private pension scheme
BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
Annual and sickness leave allowance
Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
Free subscription to Babylon for you and your family
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.