We’re looking for a Clinical Delivery Associate (Intern) who will assist with our daily running of UK Clinical Operations from an analytic or project management perspective.
The successful candidate will possess strong analytical and communication skills, and is someone who builds team identity both externally & internally.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Support all aspects of Clinical Ops planning and budgeting.
- Manage and drive analytical process for Clinical Operations top-levelForecasting, Capacity Planning, Resource and cost optimisation.
- Manage and run Clinical Operations-wide business analytics, metrics and reporting strategy for the region (and partner with DevOps and BI colleagues to scale).
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with Product Ops and our product/engineering teams to deliver on them.
- Build and develop strong relationships with senior cross-functional leaders (e.g. Product, Marketing, Comms, People Ops, Member Support, Legal/Regulatory, Finance)
- Work closely with the UK Managing Director, Medical Director, other regional GMs and a cross-functional support team to drive high impact projects across the country.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience of working in and understanding of the financial and organisational structure of UK healthcare, particularly the NHS and the role of general practice in NHS England’s national strategy.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Creative, solutions-driven mindset: We’re redefining healthcare and charting new territory, so the ability to think outside the box and identify new solutions to common healthcare challenges is critical.
- Stellar networking and communication skills; You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesise a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Must be a self-starter and leader that understands and assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative, sustainable operation.
- Resilience: we run a 24/7 clinical service and are growing at pace, you will need to balance the pressures of delivering and growing the service.
- Grit. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and address something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Undergraduate level degree with at least a 2.i
- Enrolled on the NHS graduate management training scheme.
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.